Dear Mr. Nawaz Sharif
It was great to read your entire speech, It made me laugh to my core. I thank you for that. I have been in some bad batch but this really brought smile and happiness on my face.
I have tried to reply to all your points you made on your speech.
- (Talking about Security Council in UN ) Pakistan supports a comprehensive reform of the United Nations, including that of the Security Council. A Council that reflects the interests of all member states, in accordance with the principle of sovereign equality.
I know what you did here. 😀 Pointing finger at India. You have nothing to offer to the world other than terrorism. That is why the world is not interested in what Pakistan have to offer. And Please don’t talk about principles of Sovereign equality. We see what equality you give to your own people in Baluchistan and POK.
- Pakistan is the primary victim of terrorism. We have lost thousands of lives including civilians and soldiers to terrorist violence.
Pakistan is mother of Terrorism. You have started this, it is the way of life for you. Don’t project yourself as the victims. You trained Al-Qaeda, everyone know that. You trained mujaheddin to invade Kashmir, and there are numerous videos where your very own people accept proudly that they do this. Now when the same people attack you. Suddenly you become the victim? Really! India had been the victim of it for a very long. No one understood this until 9/11 happened. You are not victims, “what you sow is what you reap“.Sometimes, I feel bad for the people of Pakistan who are suffering due to stupid decisions made by their leaders.
- The blood that has been shed – including that of our innocent children – has reinforced our resolve to eliminate this scourge from our society. We will fight terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, irrespective of who their sponsors are.
What? Irrespective of who their sponsors are? You are to blame. Don’t blame anyone for your doings. As I mentioned above. “what you sow is what you reap“. No one is to blame on your current situation but you alone. Did you come to realization only after so many innocent children were killed? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
- The global threat of terrorism cannot be defeated unless we address its underlying causes. Poverty and ignorance are part of the problem. Extremist ideologies must be opposed.
Extremist ideologies would only go if you start teaching your people right things. If you push your people to Madrasas that only teach and promote Hate. They would all come out as terrorists only. Teach them not to hate people just because of their Religion or Country. There are hundreds of videos that show what is taught in Pakistani books, what kind of history do the learn. They idolize people who killed and raped people. (Some Facts can be read at following link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_textbooks_controversy ) What crap is this? Teach your children right history. Teach them to Love. I studied in ICSI Board in 10 Standard. There was no mention of anything against Pakistan or against Mugals or against anyone.
- Unfortunately, some seek to use the global campaign against terrorism to suppress the legitimate right of occupied peoples to self -determination.
Smart pants just say it plainly what you want to say. We all know whom are you trying to convey. Message received. J&K will never be part of Pakistan, keep dreaming.
- Muslims are suffering across the world: Palestinians and Kashmiris oppressed by foreign occupation; persecuted minorities; and the discrimination against Muslim refugees fleeing persecution or war.
I dont know much about Palestinian, but I know one thing only foreign occupation of Kashmir is by Pakistan. Sooner or later Our Jammu and Kashmir would be complete. Discrimination against Muslim refugees is mostly at the hand of Muslim Arab countries. What have they done to help their own people. Why is world talking about Europe not being good to Refugees, when people of their own faith do not welcome them with open arms. What is Muslim Community around the world not raising voice against Arab & Middle East? Why not help each other?
- In response to the request from the Afghan Government and with the support of the international community, Pakistan made strenuous efforts to facilitate the process of Afghan reconciliation. Dialogue did open between the Afghan Government and the Taliban, which was an unprecedented first. But it was unfortunate that certain developments stalled the process. Thereafter, militant attacks intensified, which we unequivocally condemn.
Why not answer and say from where these militants are regrouping? Getting Weapons? Why should Government make peace with Taliban? Why go back to same old circle again? If there are any negotiations with these Radical mindless terrorist, all they would do is regroup and attack again. That is all they know.
- Pakistan will persist in the endeavor to help resume the dialogue process and promote peace and stability in Afghanistan.
No you wont, you would for the world promote peace but just like back stabbing friend you would sponsor attacks, train terrorists. Good Afghanistan is not ready with you for talks. They don’t need you. We all know who is behind unsuitability in Afghanistan ask any kid there, they would tell you, who is the enemy and who is friend.
- Pakistan greatly appreciates China’s proactive role in promoting peace and prosperity in Afghanistan and our region. We welcome China’s vision of “One Belt, One Road”. The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, announced during President Xi ainping’s visit to Pakistan earlier this year will spur regional economic integration and bring prosperity to the entire region and beyond.
To all Kashmiris who think Pakistan is good for you. They are going to sell your land to Chinese in name of Development. They already did and they are doing it. And they talk about sovereignty.
- Three generations of Kashmiris have only seen broken promises and brutal oppression. Over 100,000 have died in their struggle for self-determination.
Most of this as part of on going terrorism supported by Pakistan. You just dont seem to listen. No one can deny that they do not train and send people over. Over the years all politicians have agreed on national televisions that they are and will be supporting Armed insurgence in Kashmir! Your Ex-President agreed to this himself! He even agreed that during Kargil War he crossed and stayed at Indian administered Kashmir! How come Pakistan think that we would believe anything that they say.
- Yet today ceasefire violations along the Line of Control and the Working Boundary are intensifying, causing civilian deaths including women and children.
These ceasefire violations has been going on since generations. These are as part of cover fire to help the terrorist enter India. This is nothing new from Pakistan. Only difference now is the way this new government is replying back. New government has given full permission to Army to Reply back with 10 times more fire power. So if you try to engage us you are going to get a good reply.
- Wisdom dictates that our immediate neighbor refrains from fomenting instability in Pakistan. The two countries should address and resolve the causes of tension and take all possible measures to avert further escalation.
You morons have disabled our country for ages. Don’t act as victims. The world know you as two faced, back stabbing country. No wonder no one comes to play cricket or for any kind of investment.
- That is why I want to use the opportunity today to propose a new peace initiative with India, starting with measures that are the simplest to implement:
- One, we propose that Pakistan and India formalize and respect the 2003 understanding for a complete ceasefire on the Line of Control in Kashmir. For this purpose, we call for UNMOGIP’s expansion to monitor the observance of the ceasefire.
- Two, we propose, that Pakistan and India reaffirm that they will not resort to the use or the threat of use of force under any circumstances. This is a central element of the UN Charter.
- Three, steps be taken to demilitarize Kashmir.
- Four, agree to an unconditional mutual withdrawal from Siachen Glacier, the world’s highest battleground.
Mr.Nawaz Sharif, I too have a solution for Kashmir issue. It involves only 2 steps!!!
- Turn Around
- Get the fuck out of our Jammu and Kashmir. (Get out of POK)
- Pakistan neither wants to, nor is it engaged in, an arms race in South Asia. We cannot however remain oblivious to the evolving security dynamics and arms buildup in our region, which obliges us to take essential steps to maintain our security.
You cannot get into arms race with India, you dont have any money unless you get it from US. We will build up arsenal build more in house. Only way to keep you all quite. Your essential steps involve supporting terrorist & building more Nuclear Weapons. And stop threatening people that you have nuclear weapon. The day you use one, would be the day Pakistan would cease to exists.